Why Exhibit in SIAL India
- Among the fastest growing economy in the world’s 6th largest economy by nominal GDP & the 3rd largest by purchasing Power Parity(PPP).
- Ease of doing business: Strong focus from India that leaped 54 places in the ranking and move to the 77th position.
- 7 cities among the 50 largest cities in the world : Delhi being the 4th one in the world.
- Highest numbers of young consumers with an increasing demand for branded, alternate and easy to cook food, 300 M middle class inhabitants expected 2025 looking for international products.
- 100% FDI under the automatic route permitted in the food processing sector.
- While, 100% FDI under the approval route is permitted for trading through e-commerce in respect of food products manufactured or produced in India.
- Implementing state of the art testing facilities in the 42 mega food parkz of country to encourage export of agri-commodities.
The Seven strong demand of the food and beverage industry of India are:
Affluence of working population
Increase in disposable income
Change taste & Preferences
Increase in tourism in India
Number of Indian travelling within & outside India
Increase awareness & accessibility of new products
Indian Visitor By Region
Institutional Attendance (2018)
Mrs Harsimrat Kaur Badal, Minister for Food Processing Industry, Government of India, celebrating the Opening Ceremony.
|Importers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers|
|Overseas buyers/trade delegations|
|Hospitality procurement heads|
|Food service institutions|
|Supermarkets, grocery & convenience stores|
|Diplomatic & commercial representatives of foreign missions in India|
|Policy makers & media, etc.|
What to Expect in SIAL India 2019
- Clearly Identified Exhibition areas – Everything under one roof, semi-processed and processed food products, exotic and organic food, Ingredients, recipes and technologies
- Be a part of Buyer Seller Meet and grow your business.
- Access to worldwide markets through SIAL international network.
- Get new business leads with SIAL’s special focus on International Modern Trade and Buying Institutions.
- Opportunity to win one of the SIAL Innovation prizes and benefit from international recognition.
- Appoint new business partners and agents through dedicated B2B platform of the show