Why Exhibit in SIAL India
- Among the fastest growing economy in the world’s 6th largest economy by nominal GDP & the 3rd largest by purchasing Power Parity(PPP).
- Ease of doing business: Strong focus from India that leaped 54 places in the ranking and move to the 77th position.
- 7 cities among the 50 largest cities in the world : Delhi being the 4th one in the world.
- Highest numbers of young consumers with an increasing demand for branded, alternate and easy to cook food, 300 M middle class inhabitants expected 2025 looking for international products.
- 100% FDI under the automatic route permitted in the food processing sector.
- While, 100% FDI under the approval route is permitted for trading through e-commerce in respect of food products manufactured or produced in India.
- Implementing state of the art testing facilities in the 42 mega food parkz of country to encourage export of agri-commodities.
The Seven strong demand of the food and beverage industry of India are:
Affluence of working population
Increase in disposable income
Change taste & Preferences
Increase in tourism in India
Number of Indian travelling within & outside India
Increase awareness & accessibility of new products
Bifurcation of Visitors at SIAL India 2019
Institutional Attendance 2019
Mr Ram Vilas Paswan, Minister for Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution and Mr. Conrad Sangma, Chief Minister of Meghalaya celebrating the Opening Ceremony.
|Importers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers|
|Overseas buyers/trade delegations|
|Hospitality procurement heads|
|Food service institutions|
|Supermarkets, grocery & convenience stores|
|Diplomatic & commercial representatives of foreign missions in India|
|Policy makers & media, etc.|
What to Expect
- Clearly Identified Exhibition areas – Everything under one roof, semi-processed and processed food products, exotic and organic food, Ingredients, recipes and technologies
- Be a part of Buyer Seller Meet and grow your business.
- Access to worldwide markets through SIAL international network.
- Get new business leads with SIAL’s special focus on International Modern Trade and Buying Institutions.
- Opportunity to win one of the SIAL Innovation prizes and benefit from international recognition.
- Appoint new business partners and agents through dedicated B2B platform of the show
- The opportunity to strengthen and expand the networks
- Platform to gather inspiration and knowledge
- Source to know about new products, new technology and new trends in food for your own product development
- Opportunity to increase your brand visibility in India and Internationally
- Clearly identified exhibition areas – Find everything under one roof, semi processed and processed food products, exotic and organic food and from technologies to ingredients