Travel Information

How do I obtain a VISA for my visit to China?

With the exception of few countries. you do not need a business VISA to visit China. You may apply for a tourist VISA in the Chinese consulate of your home country. With a passport that is valid for minimum 6 further months, a tourist VISA authorizes you to stay up 1 month in China.

For more VISA information, Please contact our official agent: 

Shanghai Vision Expo Meeting Solution Co., Ltd
Tel: +86 (0)21 5481 6051

Reinforced by the 144 hours visa free policy for 51 countries in Shanghai, SIAL CHINA 2019 is a not-to-miss event of the year;  please click HERE for more details.

Travel Agency in Shanghai

Shanghai Vision Expo Meeting Solution Co., Ltd 
Contact: Ms. Jenny Zhang/Mr. Billy Xu 
E-mail: /
Please feel free to make online booking here. 

We have selected the well experienced travel agency that will assist you in booking hotel rooms at negotiated rate and arranging for you Shanghai tours upon requests.

Shanghai Vision Expo Meeting Solution Co., Ltd
Tel: +86 (0)21 5481 6051
Fax: +86 (0)21 5481 6032

Know more about Shanghai and make full preparations

Discover Shanghai by Joining Our City Tour!